Monthly Topic – March 2017
Each issue includes a monthly theme. March will discuss Gender and Identity. Submission Deadline: March 10, 11:50pm. Submissions should focus on:
- OU Experiences – Positive and negative experiences of students & faculty with regard to gender expression and/or identity, transitioning, preferred pronouns at OU. (For example: instances of discrimination, support, or both.)
- OU Initiatives – How are professors researching and teaching this topic? What are some exciting student group initiatives?
- OU Resources – Where can students and faculty go to learn more about gender and identity? How does OU as a whole support students? Is this lacking?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
How To Submit
Fill out this form: SUBMISSION FORM__ouforum (word doc).
Save it as a Word Document on your computer.
Email it with your info to email@example.com (before or on March 10)
- Short pieces 300-500 words (can be longer)
- Prose less than 1000 words (preferred)
- Poetry has no word limit
- We would also love to feature your artwork!