Monthly Topic – April 2017
Each issue includes a monthly theme. April’s issue will focus on water initiatives and perspectives at OU. Submission Deadline: April 11th, 11:50pm.
Submissions should focus on:
OU inititives – How are professors researching and teaching this topic? What are some exciting student group initiatives? What is OU doing to conserve water, and how can our university improve in this respect?
OU experiences and perspectives – Do you have personal experiences with water crises? Have you been to a pipeline protest? Do you have a unique perspective on the privatization of water? Share it with us!
OU resources – Where can students and faculty go to learn more about water? How does OU address concerns about water conservation and/or water quality? Is this lacking?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
How To Submit:
- Fill out this form: SUBMISSION FORM__ouforum (word doc).
- Save it as a Word Document on your computer.
- Email it with your info to email@example.com (before or on April 11)
- Short pieces 300-500 words (can be longer)
- Prose less than 1000 words (preferred)
- Poetry has no word limit
- We would also love to feature your artwork!